77. Boxing Day 2023

Exactly three years ago I set out on an epic voyage to begin the Ultimate World FM Game. It was my intention for this to be a bit of a journeyman save where I switched from club to club, country to country, perhaps eventually ending up back in "Blighty." It turned out very different, but in a good way because I ended up staying in Cambodia with EDC and decided to make the story more than just updates about how the team were getting on, which it started out as, but into something more with characters, storylines and drama around the matches to add more depth to this footballing adventure. While this was great fun, it also took up a lot of my time and I also got a bit bored of the save from a Football Manager perspective and so I have decided to end this story (for now) However, the good news is I have upgraded to FM23 and have started work on a new story which will be a lot closer to home (for me) than Cambodia.

While doing this story I also learnt a lot about Cambodia, its sometimes tragic history and its wonderful religious sites, landscapes, people, culture and of course its football, which has been amazing, but I yearned to write about a team much closer to home. More will be revealed in the New Year.

I hope though to return to the Ultimate World FM Game with a brand new country and team in the future for Part 2.

Thankyou all for reading wherever you are in the world. At the time of writing I have had 11785 views from all corners of the globe, even in places such as Ukraine, Iran, The British Virgin Islands and of course Cambodia itself. 

Merry Christmas and all the best for 2024

Jonathan.. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

71. Transfers and Takeovers

72. Start of Season 7

1. The Ultimate World Football Manager Game – The Set Up Part 1.