57. Boxing Day 2022

Firstly a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to my readers around the world. Two years to the day since I started the Ultimate World FM Game and I'm still going strong with Electricitie du Cambodge in Cambodia. Readership has increased this year as I discovered Reddit was quite a good place to link to and through this I now even have some readers in Cambodia itself, which is fantastic! As I write this the blog has received a total of 6096 views on blogger and around 9200 views on the Official Sports Interactive Forums, meaning nearly 15.5K views in total. Once again I am up for several awards on the SI Forums to be held early in the new year. On the field, while the C-League title still eludes us, EDC have won their first silverware, beating Nagaworld on penalties to lift the Hun Sen Cup 2023 (on the game). We then followed it up with the Kings Cup after beating Phnom Penh Crown 2-1 after extra time. Once again, thankyou for reading the Ultimate World FM Game wherever you are in the world. Up the EDC in '23!

Read Part 58: Love Is In The Air Here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

71. Transfers and Takeovers

72. Start of Season 7

1. The Ultimate World Football Manager Game – The Set Up Part 1.